Oh SWOON! These 100% European linen sheets are stone washed to ensure softness and will transform your bed from good to gorgeous… and who isn’t a fan of a gorgeous bed?! Think 5-star hotel. Think beautiful, cozy and elegant. What’s more, they are easy to care for and will last a lifetime. (The Egyptians wrapped mummies in linen after all, that was no accident so be prepared to leave these heirloom sheets to someone in your will!) The natural thermo-regulating and moisture wicking properties of linen make the perfect bedding year-round. Isn’t now the perfect time to treat yourself to some natural luxury?
- Includes one Queen Size Duvet Cover.
- 90 inches x 88 inches/229cm x 224cm.
- Made from 100% linen spun from European flax, stone washed for maximum softness.
- OEKO-TEX certified product.
High quality Linen is durable and strong so you don’t have to be too “precious” with it. That said, following a few rules will ensure your bedding lasts a lifetime.
- Separate white, dark and colours.
- Use the gentle cycle and don't overload your machine.
- Use mild detergents formulated for delicate fabrics.
- Don't use hot water, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets...all can damage linen fibres over time.
- Tumble dry, low heat...no need to iron!
- Ensure linen is completely dry before storing.
Attack early that is the key to removing stains from linen. Water/detergent solution should do the trick, if not try some club soda. For really stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda and a few drops of vinegar.