Oh SWOON! These 100% European linen sheets are stone washed to ensure softness and will transform your bed from good to gorgeous… and who isn’t a fan of a gorgeous bed?! Think 5-star hotel. Think beautiful, cozy and elegant. What’s more, they are easy to care for and will last a lifetime. (The Egyptians wrapped mummies in linen after all, that was no accident so be prepared to leave these heirloom sheets to someone in your will!) The natural thermo-regulating and moisture wicking properties of linen make the perfect bedding year-round. Isn’t now the perfect time to treat yourself to some natural luxury?
- Includes one King Size Duvet Cover 102 inches x 90 inches/259 cm x 229 cm.
- Includes two King Size Pillowcases. 20 inches x 36 inches/51 cm x 91 cm.
- Made from 100% premium linen spun from European flax, stone washed for maximum softness.
- OEKO-TEX certified product.
- More than two pillows on your bed? Additional pillowcases sold separately.
High quality Linen is durable and strong so you don’t have to be too “precious” with it. That said, following a few rules will ensure your bedding lasts a lifetime.
- Separate white, dark and colours.
- Use the gentle cycle and don’t overload your machine.
- Use mild detergents formulated for delicate fabrics.
- Don’t use hot water, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets…all can damage linen fibres over time.
- Tumble Dry, low heat…no need to iron!
- Ensure linen is completely dry before storing.
Attack early that is the key to removing stains from linen. Water/detergent solution should do the trick if not try some club soda. For really stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda and a few drops of vinegar.